Auxiliary storage tank Auxiliary horizontal storage tank
Auxiliary horizontal storage tank
These auxiliary horizontal storage tanks are designed for boiler rooms with special space requirements. With a properly designed construction, the heating boiler can be mounted directly onto the storage tank so both components form a single compact unit.
- Internal boiler enamelled according to DIN 4753, operating pressure 10 bar, including sacrificial anode
- Trapezoidal straight-tube heat exchanger, operating pressure 10 bar
- Self-draining and self-ventilating heat exchanger
- Energy-saving PU insulation (directly foamed)
- Powder-coated steel outer cladding
Heating surface m²
Dimensions in mm incl. Insulation H/W/D
A 271 11
A 274 65
A 277 14
Subject to technical change and printing errors.