Hot, cold buffer tank
The PS 100 buffer storage tank is a steel storage tank without integrated components such as heat exchangers.
The direct-foamed insulation made of PU foam is diffusion-tight. A sensor channel is provided for the a sensor channel is provided. The PS 100 is specially designed for operation with heat pumps. The heating water in the storage tank is heated by one or more external heat generators. If the storage tank is used as a cold storage tank, the flange area and the connections must be insulated diffusion-tight by the customer.
- Insulation material: polyurethane rigid foam with powder-coated sheet steel jacket silver-grey
- Fire protection class: B3
- Max. Operating pressure: 3 bar
- Test pressure: 4.5 bar
- Max. Operating temperature: 95°C
- Feet: 4x enclosed for floor installation
- Sensor diameter: approx. 4-7 mm
|Type||Part No.||Capacity (l)||Dimension Height (mm)||Dimension Width | Diameter (mm)||Connections 6/4 (inch)||Weight (kg)||Download|
|PS 100||A 344 18||100 l||884 mm||480 mm||180 inch||44 kg||Reserve technical changes|