Horizontal water heater
The auxiliary storage tanks are designed for special space conditions in the boiler room.
The appropriately designed construction allows the boiler to be mounted directly on the cylinder, so that the two components form a compact unit.
- Inner boiler enamelled according to DIN 4753, operating pressure 10 bar, incl. protective anode.
- Trapezoidal smooth-tube heat exchanger, operating pressure 10 bar
- Self-draining and self-venting heat exchanger
- Energy-saving PU insulation (directly foamed)
- Powder-coated sheet steel outer jacket
|Type||Part No.||Capacity (l)||Heat exchanger surface (m²)||Dimension |
|LSP 150/1,0||A 271 11||150 l||1,0 m²||575/600/1030|
|LSP 200/1,3||A 274 65||200 l||1,3 m²||575/600/1230|
|LSP 350/1,6||A 277 24||350 l||1,6 m²||750/750/1450|
|LSP 500/2,0||A 278 28||500 l||2,0 m²||750/750/1750||Reserve technical changes|