The SISS solar still forms a combination of a heating buffer cylinder and a domestic hot water cylinder.
The integration of a wide variety of heat sources is possible without any problems due to the multitude of its connection options using suitable controls.
- Large-surface high-performance smooth tube heat exchanger
- Inner boiler enamelled according to DIN 4753, incl. protective anode
- Insulation: 100 mm ECO SKIN insulation
- Optional: installation of a flange-mounted heater (7.5 kw) from above in the domestic hot water tank
- Cascading with buffer boiler possible
- Furthermore, a screw-in heating element can be installed in a 1 1/2'' socket as an additional or supplementary heater
|Type||Part No.||Capacity (l)||Capacity BW boiler (l)||Heat exchanger surface (m²)||Dimension Height (mm)||Dimension Width | Diameter (mm)||Download|
|SISS 500/150||A 364 25||350 l||150 l||1,9 m²||1706 mm||650 mm|
|SISS 750/150||A 364 26||600 l||150 l||2,4 m²||1773 mm||790 mm|
|SISS 900/200||A 364 27||700 l||200 l||3,0 m²||2123 mm||790 mm|
|SISS 1500/250||A 364 70||1250 l||250 l||3,6 m²||2255 mm||1000 mm||Reserve technical changes|